Mount Lewis/High Rainforest
(4WD 2-4 persons)
This half day tour commences at
Julatten as is specifically designed for those who are on tour in North
Join Del on a high rainforest tour.
Many species are high elevation endemics :
ie : Chowchillas, Fernwren, Toothbilled & Golden Bowerbirds, Mountain
Thornbill, Atherton Scubwren, and from December - March, the rare Blue faced
Tours available Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Leave Julatten area at 7.30am and return at 1.00pm
All accreditations and insurances.
For all details and times email :
Tour Cost -
Tour Cost - A$195
2 or more -
- Reference books, binoculars, insect repellent
- We recommend that our guests wear comfortable
footwear and bring a hat
- Extended tours and sole charter for target species
- Further information, brochures and bird lists
available by request
- Rates valid to April 30, 2016 and include 10% GST
- We accept Visa and Mastercard
- Your credit particulars will confirm your booking
- Cancellations within 12 hours of departure will be
charged full fare
- Routes may be changed or departures cancelled in
the interests of safety at the discretion of Fine Feather Tours based on
weather conditions and accessibility.